Last updated: November, 15, 2021
Personal Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Types of Personal Data Collected
Dealerify collects information about you when you use the websites (including the Site) and other online products and services and throughout other interactions and services you have with us. Personal data which we may collect include:
2. Phone Number
3. Email Address
4. Transactional Information
5. Exchange API
We may also collect and store certain information automatically when you visit the Site. Examples include the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or device to the internet, connection information such as browser type and version, your operating system and platform, a unique reference number linked to the data you enter on our system, login details, the full URL clickstream to, through and from the Site (including date and time), cookie number and your activity on our Site, including the pages you visited, the searches you made and, if relevant, the products/services you purchased.
Use of Your Personal Data
Dealerify uses Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To manage Your Account: The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- To maintain the service and provide better services, including monitoring the use of our service.
- To Contact You: We need to contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as mobile application push notifications regarding updates.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For Analysis: Other purposes that may use your information are, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our Service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
Protect Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Further Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
The Service Providers We use may have access to Your Personal Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process and transfer information about Your activity on Our Service in accordance with their Privacy Policies.
Dealerify will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
We may use Your Personal Data to contact You with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to You. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send or by contacting Us.
We may use Email Marketing Service Providers to manage and send emails to You.
Dealerify undertakes to respect the keeping private Your Personal Data and to assurance, You can employ Your rights.
You have the right to ask us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes.
- You have the right to access and/or correct any personal data that we hold about you, subject to exceptions under the law. We will need enough information from you in order to ascertain your identity as well as the nature of your request, so as to be able to deal with your request.
- You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
- You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
- You have the right to request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground.
- You also have the right to object where We are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- You can request the erasure of Your Personal Data.
- You have the right to withdraw Your consent on using your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
- You can request to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section.
- You have the right to request the transfer of Your Personal Data.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Please contact us with your complaint or grievance by emailing us at [email protected].
We welcome you to contact us with your complaint. We will certainly strive to deal with any complaint or grievance that you may have speedily and fairly.
- Email: [email protected]
- WhatsApp: +1 (609) 431‑0169